Friday, November 14, 2008

Baby Update - 34.5 wks

Well it has been an eventful couple of days!I started having contractions on Tuesday but i just kind of thought that was normal. The reason is that they hurt but not horrible hurt. (Keep in mind i didn't even know i was in labor with Jackson. So i have no idea what a "contraction" felt like.) But the contractions slowed down so i just figured i have a Dr appt on Thursday I'll just wait till then. Well i succeed at doing that. I went to the Dr on Thursday. But that Thursday morning i woke up with lower back pains (which is what i had with Jackson) so i was starting to get worried. I told the Dr what had happened. He checked Juliette's Heart rate which was in the 180 and 190. This got him concern on top of me hurting. He checked me and i was 1 cm dilated. SO he put me in the hospital to check out what was going on!!! We ended up staying until about 1pm yesterday (so half a day). I was having contractions, at first pretty regular (6 in a 30 minute time frame). So i had a shot which stopped them for about an hour then the started back up so i had to have 2 more shots. I forget what the shots where called but let me tell you, they made me feel like i was jumping out of my skin, i was shaky. Juliette's heart rate did finally come back down to normal (158 - 165). I did finally get down to just 1 or 2 contraction an hour. I told the nurses and DR when i got there "I would be leaving the hospital that day!!!" and i meant it. But seriously i am glad everything is back to "normal" and feeling ok. Everything else looks good. I go back for a check up weekly now. Oh and if your counting its 25days (including today).

See we know she is a girl because of all the drama she is causing!!!!!

No comments: