Monday, January 5, 2009

MY AUNT KACKYN


I just thought i would tell everyone how much i love and miss my Aunt Kackyn (Kathryn). She was a wonderful and very loving women. She loved her family and we loved her. I find myself rocking my children and thinking about her and hating the fact that they will not get to know her. But i know she is watching over us, amazingly i can feel her in my presences sometimes. It is 3 years today she passed. I know her children miss her more then i do but i still miss her ALOT!! I wish i could talk to her. I know my mom miss her also!! We all have holes in our hearts but peace knowing she is in a better place!! LOVE YOU AUNT KACKYN!!! Chris and Barbra if you read this i miss and love you guys also!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg im crying.
i miss and love her too sister):