Monday, November 23, 2009

Bragging on Jackson

I am so proud of Jackson. He is getting so big and what i consider to be smart (genius if you ask me, LOL). He is really starting to take an interesting in reading and writing. This morning i was getting Juliette ready and he was playing with his doddle pad. He asked me to spell his name for him (he knows how but sometimes gets confused). So i started spelling as he drew and below is the result. I was surprised because usually you have to draw it first then he goes below and tries to do what was just done. But he did this by himself!!! GO JACKSON!!!







This outfit that Juliette has on is one that her Nana appliqued for her. WOW at her hair, LOL!! And as you can see she is standing unassisted, i foresee walking anyday now!!!




Look how handsome my BABY is!

No comments: