Friday, May 21, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend


Yes I am that far behind on blogging. This will be my attempt of trying to catch up, so there will be several new post.


Mother's day weekend we went to Atlanta. We had a great time. We went shopping (my favorite part), to the zoo, swam in the Hotel pool, enjoyed good food, and to the aquarium. We tried not to overload the kids so we only did one major thing a day then relaxed at the hotel the rest of the time. Jackson had the best time of all. Juliette really didn't care for the animals nor the fish but she enjoyed the freedom of running around.
Jackson and Juliette gave me a cute necklace with their names engraved on it and 2 pearls. I loved it!!! Jackson is always saying "Mommy, I wuv you!" Juliette is always saying "Momma, Momma". It is the best job in the world, albeit the hardest, being a mommy.
To my mom, I love you! Thanks for showing me a great example of a mom, you!

No comments: