Monday, March 9, 2009

One Crazy Weekend

We woke up Friday morning with what we thought was going to be an active weekend. We had tickets to the Davis Cup and to Cottontails. Plus it was going to be a beautiful weekend, in the 70's (crazy since last weekend it was snowing). But Jonathan didn't feel well so i told him to take his temp. Well he did and.... he was running a temp of 101.2. So i told him he could not go to work. He said he was not planning on it, that he was going to go to the Dr and get it taken care of because he was going to the Davis Cup. So off to work i went under the assumption he probably had a sinus infection (since i am a medical professional, hahahahahaha). Well i called him around 10am just so happen he was just leaving the dr's office. He then proceeded to tell me he was not going anywhere but to the pharmacy and home. After playing the guess what I have game (WHICH I HATE, you know the "Just Guess" game). He said "I have the FLU" you read it right he had the Flu. We even had the Flu shot. So i immediately went into the ok what are we going to do mode. I called my Dr (under the advice of his dr) and called the kids dr. My mom was coming to Bham to keep the kids so after long discussions we decide it would be best not to expose the kids any longer so we would go to Meridian. So my mom came up to ride with me to Meridian. (If i have not mentioned it Juliette can not stand to be in the car seat. She screams her head off if she can't see me. IE why mom came to ride home). So the kids and i spent the weekend in Meridian. Jonathan spent the weekend in misery, poor baby. So as you can tell nothing we planned happened. But i enjoyed spending time with family. Angelia enjoyed spending time with Juliette.


So on the ride home i get in the discussion with my mom on the stuff they sell at cottontails is cute but it is expensive. I don't sew but it looked like the stuff i buy/bought would be easy to make. So i got mom to sew Jackson an outfit. She did an AWESOME job. I hope there are more to come.



FYI Jonathan is feeling better. But i don't think he will be getting the flu shot next season (oh no).

No comments: