Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Jackson aka "Jackman"


It has been awhile since I have posted about my first baby, Jackson. He is getting to be such a big boy. He is still very full of energy. He is taking and a soccer class and he loves to run around. He enjoys the class for the first 45 minutes (an hour class) then he is ready to go, which we don't let him. He is also still in speech but he is improving. Here are some things I want to remember about him at 3 and a half (almost 4).

1. He loves on his sister so much i have to tell him to stop. He makes my life a lot easier because he entertains Juliette. He is a good big brother. I always said I would not depend on the older child but in away i do depend on him.

2. He is so handsome. He looks so much like his daddy. I love to stare at him. His smile can make a bad day good. He has the kindest soul. The cuddles are starting to get few and far between but i cherish every moment.

3. He is so silly. One of his favorite things to do is to fist pump. This is where he puts his fist up and yells "FIST PUMP" and you hit his fist and he throws his hands back and does a "pppsssshhhh" sound. So cute. He also loves to sing. I sing to him when I put him in bed and he won't let me leave until we run through the song list which includes: Jesus loves me, You are my Sunshine, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Hush Little Baby and the new addition is Baby Bumble Bee. I am going to get him on tape and post it here in the next couple of weeks. I love it! He has a book of Thomas Songs (thanks NANNA!!) and he loves to sing the songs. He makes Jonathan sing those at night.

4. He currently has an obsession with Thomas the Train, Transformers, and Phineas and Ferb. In that order. Anything in these categories he loves!!

5. He loves to help. If you use the word "help" he will be the first to volunteer. He "helps" me cook, wash and fold clothes, wash bottles, etc.... So as you can see he can be a BIG help (every little bit counts).

6. He has the BEST memory. It surprises me sometimes how good his memory is. He will repeat stuff (the stuff you don't want to keep hearing) weeks after you say or do something. This is why we have not told him yet we are going to Disney this month because he would not let it go until we get there and drive us crazy, LOL.

I love this baby so much. I hope one day (probably when he has kids) he realize how much I love him.


No comments: