Thursday, September 10, 2009

Juliette - 9 months Old

I feel like I just blogged(yesterday) about her turning 8 months. WOW!! Anywho! She is getting around pretty darn good. She follows her momma 75% of the time and Jackson 25%. Here are the 9 things I want to remember or milestones she has accomplished.

1. Juliette's hair is now a head full, She has "bangs" because that part of the hair is what is left from when she was born. I have been tempted to cut it but I have always been told it is bad luck to cut a baby's hair before they tum one. I know not true but i don't want to chance it.

2. You can now pull up on almost everything. So I know walking is just right around the corner. When she pulls up she just smile because she knows she has accomplished something. Plus to her it was hard work.

3. Juliette loves to "play" with Jackson. Play consist of her screaming (a fun scream) or laughing as Jackson does something around her. BUT she almost insist that Mommy or Daddy is setting on the floor also.

4. She is still a Mommy's girl. Separation anxiety is just right around the corner.

5. She now has two front bottom teeth with another that can felt but not seen. She still loves chewing on stuff (hands).

6. Change her diaper is becoming a chore because she wants to be on the go.

7. Juliette loves the the bath tub. We give them a bath together and she loves it. BUT hates to get her face washed or even wiped.

8. She loves to cuddle with me right before I put her in her bed at night. She has her cereal bottle then she turns and wants on my shoulder to put her face on my chest and we cuddle. I LOVE IT. Matter of fact I do it every night because i love it so much. Plus Jonathan doesn't mind. Then when you get up in the morning it is a race between Jackson and me to get to see you first. Jackson is so good with her and he loves her. I love to get in there first to see her beautiful smile in the mornings.

9. I LOVE YOU DUDDERS (my nickname for her, don't ask?). It is true that when you have more then one child your heart gets bigger. I love both of my children.