Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

We made our annual visit to the pumpkin patch last week (Thursday Oct 22). We had a great time. I think I like going on a weekday. Jackson loved it, Juliette couldn't have cared less (LOL). The mosquitoes where like buzzards. Due to all the rains and the "sweetness" of pumpkins they were all over the patch. Next year i will take bug spray, hahahaha. One landed on Jackson's shoulder while he was talking to me and and I hit it (and him) to kill it. He gave me the meanest look and said "Mommy you hit me!" I had to explain to him why and he didn't get it and he keep saying "Mommy no hitting!!" It was quit funny as long as everyone knew why he was saying that, thank god he forgot about once we got back to a mosquito free zone, hahahahaha.

I think Jackson picked up every pumpkin in the patch, trying to decide which one he wanted. Finally he picked out a white one and a "baby" one for sister.

1 comment:

The Corams said...

Jackson is growing up! He looks like a little dude!!! Such great pictures, but what else should I expect from you?!?! I like the weekday idea for the pumpkin patch. I am totally using your good ideas where I can get them. :)