Thursday, August 12, 2010

Busting a Move


Well if you haven't heard the news, WE ARE MOVING HOME!!! Thats right we are moving back to Meridian. I (Jennifer) was offered a job with Mississippi Power. We thought long and hard about this move and I truly believe it was the toughest decision we have EVER had to make. It is truly bittersweet. I am excited, nervous, overjoyed, sad and so on. We have made some wonderful friends in Birmingham and for that I am gratful. I will miss them but i will be back to visit. Please pray for us as we move the family and readjust to small town living. My one big concern is the children and how they will adjust. Even though I know this is in God's plan (I know because how everything played out) I am still extremely nervous! Thanks for the memories, Birmingham!!! HERE WE COME MERIDIAN!!!!!
From this


To this
What more can I say?!
(meridian photos by Beverly Henson)

No comments: