Wednesday, August 20, 2008

BIG BOY BED and weekend

I knew this day was coming. My baby is growing up and i am excited but yet sad. Words cannot express how much love i have for him. I just hope he grows up to be a wonderful man just like his daddy.

Ok, back to the bed. Jackson is out of his crib and in a full size bed as of Saturday. TEAR,TEAR!! My parents came up this past weekend to help with several things, one being the bed. My dad and Jonathan worked like dogs this past weekend. The furniture looks great. We bought the bed from JCPenney's. You had to assemble the furniture, somewhat of a cost savings. According to my dad he sees why furniture can be expensive, because of the labor to put it together. He made me promise if i bought anymore furniture to buy pre-assembled. WELL they did a great job. The first night in his new bed was Saturday. He did well and he only woke up once during the night. The second night (Sunday) was the kicker for us. Trying to get a routine together is proving to be difficult. We usually start the routine around 8:45. As we did that night but before i would read him a story, rock him for a few minutes, then put him in his bed. Well we tried that to no avail. Finally after Jonathan and i tag teaming he finally was a sleep at 11:30. BUT he never woke up in the night. The last couple of nights have proved to be a little bit better. He falls asleep before 9:30. We will get this down pat just may take some time.





We also moved the crib and furniture into the other bedroom. Thanks to Mitch for helping to move the old furniture downstairs on Thursday. We have yet to decide on how we are going to decorate Baby Girl's room. I guess that will come but first we have to come up with a name (haha).


Also this past weekend Jonathan and Dad put our closet back together. Yes i mean back together. When we went to Disney and came back i walked into our closet only to find the clothes laid all over the floor. AAAGGGHHHH! So they fixed it and now it looks better then before. So as you can read Jonathan and Dad worked REALLY hard this weekend. THANK YOU!!!

I also want to tell you about what my WONDERFUL mother did for me. I called her last week on one of those days nothing was going right. I felt as if the stress i was under was about to break me. Plus being pregnant just adds to the emotions. I have not really done anything for the new baby. I know blue would not kill her but still. I had bought less then 5 outfits or stuff for her. So i was upset that she had no gowns or towels. Well my mom went out and bought so much. We know have A LOT of gowns and a couple of towels. So she basically gave me a private shower on Friday night. She bought the most beautiful stuff. I love my mom, i hope my children love me just as much.
SO AGAIN THANK YOU TO BOTH MY PARENTS AND MITCH!!!!!

No comments: