Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Nothing New

It has been a slow week. Nothing new to post. Everyone is doing good. Jonathan and I are still in discussions on Baby Girl's name. I think this baby will not have a name because we can't agree. SOOOOO suggestions are welcomed. We are trying to come up with another "J" name but it looks like this may not happen.

Update on Jackson: WOW he is getting so big. I look at him sometimes and wonder where did time go. He is really starting to talk, better late then never :). We are starting to progress on the potty training. We are going to start big boy pants (elmo underwear) in the next couple of days. So say a little pray for us. Also we have bought his new furniture so he will be in his big boy bed by the end of the month. Wow, he has got a big month on milestones this month. I hope he doesn't regress.

I also forgot to mention about my mom. We are SO proud of her. She passed the real estate examine and is now selling real estate. YOU GO MOM!!!! I have attached her website so if you need a real estate agent in MS she can help you. Dianne Partridge

http://www.pigfordandcorey.com/associates.htm

That is all my rambling for now. I'll talk/blog to you soon. REALLY we need suggestions on name so please let us hear from you!

Love, Jennifer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Jenna Elise!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!! I like Jillian Elise!!!!

Anonymous said...

Juliana Elise???