Thursday, October 16, 2008

Baby Update - 30.5wks

We went to the DR this morning. Everything is going good. My blood pressure was back in the normal range. My blood sugar levels looked good. I didn't gain any weight from the last visit, wahoo! I have done good on the weight gain, 12 lbs total. But i am measuring 32 weeks, yikes! The dr said made next we can schedule the c-section (probably Dec 15th). Juliette's heart rate was 163. It starting to feel like this is really happening. Before you know it she will be here. I say i am ready but thats just because i am excited and ready to see her. But i don't know if i am physically or mentally ready. She is a very active baby. I just sit and watch my stomach sometimes and Jonathan puts his hand on my stomach and ask "what is she doing", hehehe. Her room is not ready at all but we have everything just not put in its places.

Aunt Pam if your reading this THANK YOU for the cute outfit. I didn't know Restoration Hardware had baby stuff and very cute stuff. I made Jonathan nervous when i started looking and thinking about changing her room decor.

I am posting a couple more 4D baby pics. This is where she was sticking her tongue out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi jennifer
i wondered if you knew about RH
i almost sent you a link thought
you would like their stuff...did
they get the monogram on there..they sent it out so quick
was not sure if they did...
auntie pam