Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I am ADDICTED!! (to a certain baby website)

"Hello my name is Jennifer and i am an addict." HAHAHAHA to a baby website. I am finding it hard to even give out the info because i don't want people to steal the deals under me! HEHEHEHE!! But admitting you have a problem is half the battle. The website only sales one thing a day for usually half price and once its gone its gone. They have some of the cutest stuff. I have not bought a whole lot only because i am trying really hard not to spend a lot of money. But just the fact of once it is gone it is gone makes me want to buy it. I did buy the blanket on today's steal. So here is my secret (not so secret now) website:

http://www.babysteals.com/

I can't wait to see what tomorrow's steal is going to be!!!!

Let me know what you think!!! Try to over come the urge to purchase everything because it is hard!!!

No comments: