Thursday, October 30, 2008

Baby Update - 32.5 wks

We went to the Dr this morning. Everything is going well! Again all good reports. Juliette's heart rate was 158. She is growing right on track. I am measuring 34 weeks. I didn't gain a whole lot, enough. My blood sugar looks good and blood pressure is normal (110/60). The Dr filled out the paperwork to get us scheduled for a csection. We should know the date next time we go to the Dr. YAY!!!!

I have started having leg cramps and BOY do they hurt. Not much i can do about them i just need to complain about something. Sleep is starting to be difficult not because of her kicking but because i just can't get comfortable. But i think that is all my issues currently.

The Dr said after 34 weeks i am to limit travel. So we are going to Meridian this weekend but that is the last time until after she gets here. WOW it is starting to get close to time. We are going Trick or Treating in Meridian tomorrow night. I will post the pictures next week, plus the pictures from Boo at the Zoo.

No comments: