Sunday, December 7, 2008

"You are my Sunshine"

Where to start?! As i sit here tonight anticipating tomorrow, so many thoughts are running through my head. I have so many emotions i can't decide where to start. For some reason the song lyrics "This is the day that Lord had made" keeps running through my head and "You are my Sunshine". Why? Who knows? Juliette will be joining the family bright and early in the morning. As i am typing she is kicking like crazy. I will miss those kicks and turns with all my heart. I love the feeling that this little miracle is inside me depending on me for everything. She is safe and warm and has no worries. I can keep her safe and protected. I will miss having her there. Her kicks are very sweet. I will miss her hiccups. Which always make me laugh. I have tried to treasure this pregnancy, even the not so goods. I am sad because this journey is coming to an end. BUT so excited that another one is about to begin. I will get to see and meet this beautiful little girl tomorrow. I wonder who she will look like. I wonder if she will have my eyes or Jonathan's. IF she will have Jonathan's nose or mine. I wonder? Will she have a head full of hair? Will she be small or big? How long will she be? So much we will find out tomorrow. Whoever she looks like I know she will be a beautiful GIFT from God. I can't wait to meet my second miracle.

I also sit here worried about my first miracle, Jackson! How will he react? What will he do? I love him! I know his world will totally change tomorrow. I just pray that he will adjust. We have tried to prepare him but what do you do. I know he will love her.

Oh, the reason i am singing sunshine song is because Jackson has just started singing "You are my sunshine". Him and I sing that every night before i put him to bed. My mom use to sing this song to me. So this song is special to me and it tickles me to death he sings it. I can't wait to sing it to her also, of course with Jacksons help.

I can't wait to meet her! We already love her so much!!!

No comments: