Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Birmingham Zoo

We went to the zoo this past weekend. It was a beautiful day. I don't have that many pictures due to my camera battery died when we were there. (I know it just about killed me but i survived by taking pictures with my camera phone). We had a great time. Jackson enjoyed all the animals. He named the camels "Kurt". His imagination is growing by the minute (a story for a different post). We rode on the train and he loved that BUT Juliette did not. She was ok until we went into an area where it got dark (forest and tunnel) then she started screaming. That is when everyone looks at you like how dare you bring that baby on this train but they give you the "aaaawwwwwhhhhhh". Jackson also played in the water area they had, with a bubble area. When we left everyone was tired and we only did half day (oh lord what will Disney be like in Sept).


Juliette actually sleep in the "new" stroller. I actually found the stroller at a garage sell a couple of weeks ago. I had been telling Jonathan I wanted a new stroller but double strollers are VERY pricey, especially when you have one child who will not ride that much in it anyways. I wanted the jogging type. WELL I got very lucky!! I only paid $60 for a $250 stroller, It had been used but in very good shape. Well worth it. Jackson looks like a monster in it compared to Juliette but the stroller does it purpose. I believe both children enjoyed it, we had to talk Jackson out of it a couple of times to see the animals.








1 comment:

Dan & Danica said...

They look HILARIOUS in that stroller together. LOL.