Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day 09

WOW we had a busy weekend (as you can tell from previous posts). We spent time with our (Jon and Jen) dad's. Jackson learned how to fish with BunkBunk and got to swim with Gator (aka Poppa G). Even though we concentrated more on the GrandDads then Jonathan I think he had a good time.

If I haven't told everyone what a great DAD Jonathan is let me tell you now. Jonathan is a WONDERFUL dad. He loves his children and they both love him. To Jackson, Jonathan is the person who hung the moon, the person who invented all sports,ice cream and jellybeans, his personal superman, and the "teddy bear" who tucks him into bed most every night. So as you can see Jackson knows his daddy is the best. Juliette lights up when Jonathan walks into a room. I truly believe God blessed us with a wonderful man who happens to be the WORLD's best dad. To me, Jonathan is my rock, my best friend, the love of my life and most important the person who loves us with all of his heart.
Happy FATHER's Day!
























No comments: