Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tribute to Sugar

Sugar Partridge
November 1995 - May 2009

My family (Mother and Dad) lost their beloved Sugar over Memorial Day weekend. It has been really tuff on my mom. But we all know she is in a better place. She will be missed by the entire family. She was the sweetest dog EVER. I loved that dog. To say she was my mom other baby would be an understatement. She was the best. Sugar you will be missed. This what my mom said on facebook the day of her passing "My sweet sugar took her last breath around 7:45am this morning. She was in my arms, I refused to take her to the Vet's office for her to die. She was so sweet and loving, and if I had to do it all over again, I would do the same thing. I will miss her with all my heart and soul. My family will feel the lose for a long time, she was very special to all of us. Remember a pet's love is unconditional."

Mom, I hope this does not hurt you. I justed wanted to remember her in a special way!!!

No comments: