Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Card 2009

This is our Christmas card this year. I love it! We only ordered 30 and i wish i would have ordered more because i had to make a new one and it is good but not as good as this one. If you didn't get a card, it's probably on its way or i don't have your address. So please send me your address so i can get one out to you (you being the 10 readers who read this, lol). Sorry for the poor quality i had to scan it in.


I wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS and wonderful NEW YEAR. My family and I would like to thank everyone for all their support in our lives. Sometimes we forget to say Thank You and We love you. So I am saying it now WE LOVE YOU and THANK YOU!!! We would also like to thank God for his many blessings he has given us.

Jackson loves Jingle Bells and Juliette loves to dance to it. So here is me singing Jingle Bells! LOL, I'll just type it. My kids are the only one who can appreciate my singing. I love to sing to them at night and love the Christmas Carols. I love to hold them and sign to them because i know that it won't last long.

Jingle Bells (first verse and chorus)


Dashing through the snow
In a one-horse open sleigh
O'er the fields we go
Laughing all the way
Bells on bobtail ring
Making spirits bright
What fun it is to ride and sing A sleighing song tonight
(chorus)
: Jingle bells, jingle bells,
Jingle all the way;
Oh! what fun [joy] it is to ride
In a one-horse open sleigh.
Jingle bells, jingle bells,
Jingle all the way;
Oh! what fun [joy] it is to ride
In a one-horse open sleigh:

Here is the history of this song. Pretty interesting. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jingle_Bells

1 comment: