Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pitter Patter of LITTLE Feet

It has finally happened. Juliette is walking. She decided when we got home from Meridian on Sunday to start letting go and walking. Since then she thinks she is hot stuff and walking is the preferred method of getting around. I am happy for her, it is a milestone of my baby growing up, so for that it is bittersweet. The funny thing is I told her Sunday morning "Juliette you have a week to start walking OR your brother bet you to walking earliest." Well little did I know she would take that challenge to heart. LOL

We also took her to the Dr for her 12 month well baby check up. The Dr walked in and said "you really have beautiful children. " Thanks Dr Darby I think so also. Juliette is growing like a weed. She showed Dr Darby her new trick of walking and pointing. She also said "Thant yu" to Dr Darby and Dr Darby clapped.

Her stats are:
20lbs 1 oz (40% )
28.5 inches (50%)
17.25 inches HC (50%)


No comments: