Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fall Festival and Donuts-n-Doddling

WOW there are a lot of fall festivals. Both Juliette and Jackson had Fall Festivals at their schools. At Jackson's school they gave away toys instead of candy, but it cost. We had to take a baked good for the cake walk, Jackson and I made a pumpkin pound cake for him to take. When he won at the cake walk he choose what we made out of everything (and believe me there was a lot to choose from, because apparently i am the only won who made something, LOL). So that really warmed my heart that he did that. But he won it again and choose cupcakes the next go around. Angelia got to go to both events so we enjoyed her company.


Some of Jackson's loot he won. LOL!!!!!


Donuts and Doodling is at Juliette's school. IT is where they invite family to view the children's art work. I was the only one to be able to go but i still enjoyed it. WOW they really do a lot of art and I loved it all!!! She was very proud of her work and showed it to me by saying "MOMMY LOOK!!!" Then the next day they got to wear there costumes and have a party.



No comments: