Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010

Ok by now you are tired of seeing my kids in their costume but they (both costume and kid) cost a good bit of money so every chance we got we wore the costumes HAHAHA. But now for the main event HALLOWEEN!! Jackson was Woody from Toy Story and Juliette was a pink poodle! I would like to start off by saying we got A LOT OF CANDY!!! We enjoyed trick or treating. We started at Monnie and Pappaw's house, then Stonebriar (where we live) and finally Poppa G's neighborhood. One house that we trick or treated was having a party (very loud party) and Jackson said "Mommy let's go to that party!" What can i say the boy loves a good party, I hope that is not a sign of times to come! At the end of the evening (about 8pm) Jackson looked at me and said "I am ready to go eat some candy, let's go home!" So we did! The whole night Juliette screamed "More candy......PLEASE!" I am a bad mother and let them eat candy for supper. Juliette was literally running circles in the house, it was hilarious (for once she was more hyper then Jackson).

No comments: