Monday, November 29, 2010

Oh Chirstmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree....


...how laden (I so lovingly say "lovely" instead) are your branches? DON"T ASK!!!! Since we are STILL homeless we are treating Nanna and BunkBunk's tree as ours. Well their Christmas tree is on its last leg and white it was no more (until BunkBunk re-flocked it) LOL!!!

We enjoyed decorating none the less. I enjoyed the family more then the actual decorating. Kids had a blast but were exhausted after decorating their two branches with all their ornaments. We had to redecorate after they went to bed to spread the wealth to the rest of the tree. I wish I could bottle up this time with the kids and Jonathan. I love them so much.

Look a family picture with everyone (including Hampton).
Here is a picture of Jonathan and I because those hardly exist anymore. Hampton is under the Santa hat because he is the only one that will allow me to do that!!



No comments: