Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Juliette - 4months Old

Juliette is 4 months old today. WOW how time flies. She is really growing. She has been sick this past week with the crud and because of it she developed an ear infection. At the Dr she weighed over 12lbs. A friend of mine (thanks Kari)started to list the number of things they don't want to forget about her child or milestones they reach(4 things for 4 month) each month. So I am going to try and do this.

1. I love her laugh. Jackson is really the only one who can make Juliette laugh out loud. And usually he isn't even trying to get her to laugh.
2. I love that she loves her mommy. I know she loves Jonathan but she prefers me and this is total opposite of Jackson. If i am in the room she will fuss until i pick her up.
3. Juliette loves to "talk." She has the sweetest babble.
4. Juliette is a morning baby. She is so happy in the mornings. She wakes up smiling!!!

Look how much she has grown!!

4 months (17 weeks)6 weeks

Here is Juliette talking to me!!! (Sorry a little long, but sweet.)



No comments: