Friday, February 12, 2010

Changes to BLOG

Well, Jonathan and I have discussed rather or not to make this blog private. BUT I am still up in the air on this issue. BUT we have decide to take some precautions. You may or may not notice you can no longer copy photos off the blog. I don't mind for people I know to have pictures of my kids so if you would like a pictures please email me (or leave a comment in the comment section) and I will be more then happy to send it to you. I have also installed controls to be able to see who is viewing the site (behind the scenes). I know this is paranoia but I have just heard way to many horror stories lately. This is not meant to scare people from viewing the site just a way to protect the family. In the end we may decide to go private but I will let everyone know at that point. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks for understanding.

2 comments:

Sarah Beth said...

great idea! Just a thought, but you may need to take off the ability to click on the pictures because when it opens in another window, you can copy from there. I know there is a way to block that. But i am not that computer literate! lol!

here is a blog that tells how to do it...

http://knowingnorrah.blogspot.com/2010/01/delivering-goods.html

your babies are getting so big! They are beautiful!

Jennifer and Jonathan said...

Thanks Sarah Beth! I think I got it fixed now! THANK YOU!

Kids amaze me! They all grow up so fast.

Your pictures are beautiful as well as your kids!