Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Weekend of Visiting

This weekend was filled with spending time with family and friends. I had a baby shower I gave a good friend of mine. Some of Jonathan's family came to visit.

The baby shower was for Shannon, a friend i have had since high school. I think the shower was pretty and fun. I have never claimed to be a girly girl. But i have to say what i did turn out pretty good. I made some BLUE punch which was cute and good. I also ordered the cake, mmmmm. I think Shannon enjoyed herself and she got lots of stuff. Congrats Shannon and Josh on your upcoming arrival, Caleb. My mom did the monogramming on the outfit and bib, she is good.








Jonathan's family came up to see BJ. But we enjoyed seeing them also. Grandma, Cousin Elisa and Fred came to visit. It was fun to see them. I didn't get a whole lot of pictures, i tried to enjoy the time with them. Jackson loves to go over to the "Gators" house. In these pictures he is playing with the Disney World Monorail they gave him. The Gators got the monorail at Disney World when we all went this past September and gave it to him for his Birthday. It is pretty impressive and they love watching him enjoy it.






No comments: