Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to NANNA!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to NANNA!

Today is my mother's birthday. We wish her a wonderful birthday. We Love You!!!

Today is your Birthday and I thank God for you.

My Nana's Smile

Cradled in your arms,

Your smile shone down on me.

Wrapped in your love,

I knew who you must be.

Your smile bragged to all,

How you loved me so.

Each time you spoke my name,

Your face wore a Nana's glow.

You smile is my welcome mat,

We greet in shared delight.

We play like pals for hours,

Parting hugs are teary-eyed and tight.

Your smile is the icing,

That makes my young life sweet.

Snacking cake before dinner,

Secret bedtimes are our treat.

Your smile is my sunshine,

Even on a rainy day.

You find each ray of happiness,

Fading frowns away.

You've given me a treasure,

Your smile and all it brings.

By Teri Harrison

No comments: