Monday, March 15, 2010

Swim Lessons

This weekend Juliette and Jackson had their first swim lesson of the season. Juliette's first ever. As predicted Jackson loved it and Juliette hated it. Jackson is a little fish. He loves the water, he always has. Juliette did not care for it at all. She cried for the first few minutes but she grew accustomed to it after a few minutes. I'll try and narrate the pictures for you. LOL!


First Pic: MOM, What is going on? You want me to do what?
Second Pic: Get me out, I hate it!!!


First Pic: Still not happy.
Second Pic: This is not my thing!




First Pic: Daddy is in the pool! FUN! (at least for a second)
Second Pic: I give up on crying because you guys are not getting me out!



WHO ME? YOU WANT ME TO JUMP IN THERE?!!!??


THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!


FINALLY, my turn! FUN!!!



Look mom, I'm a starfish.
Learning to float (this is for whimps, so he thinks).
I DID IT!!!
And now you know how the story went! Stay tuned for the rest of the story over the coming weeks!

No comments: