Monday, March 1, 2010

Fireman Birthday Party - Mack's

This weekend was pretty low key. We attended one of Jackson's friends birthday party. It was at a local fire house. Jackson enjoyed it. It brings back memories for me. If you didn't know I come from a long line of firemen (Grandfather, Dad, uncle and cousins). So growing up my dad was at the fire station every third night (off 48hrs work 24hrs). So even though i didn't grow up in a fire station I knew my way around, and they all are very similar. Jackson had a great time getting to climbing all over the firetruck. Juliette had a fun time just being outside. We are so ready for spring. I am glad we got to spend some time outside.





See how much taller Jackson is with his classmates (excluding the one on the other end, don't know who that is).

No comments: